Haha, well, I'm bored today, so here's today's musing.
Can there be love if there were no hate?
I don't think you can have happiness and hope if you don't have its opposites, sadness and despair. Just like you can't define courage without feeling fear, can you feel love without feeling/experiencing/seeing hate? Maybe you could, but I don't think people would treasure love as much as they do when they are aware of how destructive hate is than if they were not. Sort of sad, no, if that's the case?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmmm, I think love and hate go together ... hahaha. but I don't think you necessarily need to feel hate to feel love ... just like what you said ... you just need it to know the value of love! ^_^
ReplyDeleteI agree with X - sometimes distance and loneliness are reminders of the value of love too, no? Haha at least for me - I think those are greater reminders than hate.
ReplyDeletei doubly agree! with x and a. always a full spectrum for everything.
ReplyDelete