Okay, I'm feeling a little sad because my NC role is over, and believe it or not, I'm going to miss it. And my boss was pretty awesome. But 8:00 Thursday night flights whose joy was being delayed, good riddance.
Anyway, so I don't feel so sad anymore, here is the last one.
-------------------------------------------
Slants of golden afternoon sun sift through fiery crimson leaves, waving through the breeze, to dot the red-green concrete as the ball slices through the clear crisp air and lands squarely on the white line. The white line that separates in from out, winning and losing, the end of the match. You walk by as I walk off the court; I call your name and you look surprised. We exchange smiles, words, glances and laugh. The grass is still wet from the early autumn rain and the beams from the sunset light the field in a golden glow, and it seems as if we are standing in a space between the sky and the sun. We part, looking back. Looking back on a memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this reminds me of something!! I can't seem to name it right now though. and is this what inspired your blog name? :)
ReplyDeletehaha it reminds you of something? The scene is from high school...maybe it's that.
ReplyDeleteNo, this isn't what inspired my blog name. A David Choi song is the inspiration...hahaha