I officially have a girl-crush on Kina Grannis.
Related note: I have started to "learn" to play the guitar. I figured I might as well since my sister has a guitar hiding in her closet and my dad has old guitar lesson books. I hope I'm not one of those people who flit from one hobby to another, tiring of it after a month or two. At least this one doesn't require an investment as opposed to my previous interests in painting and ice skating. Although I do still yearn to paint once in a while, but I just don't have the time (especially cleaning up afterwards...I hate that part.), and I might have to go hunt down an indoor skating rink sometime soon because I sort of miss it. Maybe I'm not a hobby-flitter...maybe I'm subconsciously an aspiring renaissance woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yes i'm sure you can find an indoor rink somewhere! and wooow soon you'll be the female jason mraz just singing and strumming your guitar everywhere. i'm excited!
ReplyDeleteI need to learn guitar too!!!
ReplyDelete