I didn't want this to become like a high school xanga or something, but I'm allowed to be sad once in a while right? Especially when it's not about boys?
So how do you prepare for a goodbye that you know is coming? Do you make a big deal out of it and plan and plan and make sure it's the best goodbye you could ever give? Or do you try not to think about it because it makes you sad because you know it's goodbye and save all your emotions and genuine sincerity up until it's the moment to say goodbye? Either way, I guess there's no win-win situation.
On another note, I don't think it's possible for people to live solely in the present, as hard as we try to. When you disregard the past, there's no room for attachment, for memories, for the ability to truly appreciate life. And when you disregard the future, there's no room for hopes and dreams and exciting things to look forward to. I mean, essentially, doesn't Past = Present = Future?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment